React.js Developer (m/f/d)Apply on Indeed
Jugendstil_IO helps businesses master the digital reinvention of the industry when they use advanced digital technologies to transform core operations and unlock new revenue streams and business models. We support every aspect of our clients' multi-phase transformation, including workforce, customer experience, Research and development, engineering, business support, and ecosystems.
We are looking for a skilled React.js Developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux, Flux, and Webpack. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
You'll Spend Time On The Following:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing highly-responsive user interface components using React concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
Here's What We're Looking For:
- Previous experience working as a React.js Developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux.
- Experience with user interface design.
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
Show us your stuff!
If you have any existing open-source software that you've developed (these could be your software or patches to other packages), please share the URLs for the source. Links to GitHub, etc. are handy. This is optional, and your candidacy will not be negatively impacted if you don't have public work to share.
Computer Software, Information Technology