Senior Software Engineer (m/f/d)Apply
Jugendstil_IO helps businesses master the digital reinvention of the industry when they use advanced digital technologies to transform core operations and unlock new revenue streams and business models. We support every aspect of our clients' multi-phase transformation, including workforce, customer experience, Research and development, engineering, business support, and ecosystems.
You'll Spend Time On The Following:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as value to end customers as early as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to build innovative customer experiences for our clients
- Create large-scale distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our tech radar to solve client problems
- Efficiently utilise DevOps tools and practices to build and deploy software.
- You will lead or take part in the entire cycle of software consulting and delivery from inception to deployment and everything in between.
- You will act as a mentor for less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills.
Here's What We're Looking For:
You have at least six years of experience with two or more programming languages such as Java, C#, or Ruby.
- You can skillfully write high-quality, well-tested code and you are comfortable with Object-Oriented programming.
- Presence in the external tech community: you proactively share your expertise with others via speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Kanban etc.
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence while being open to change when needed
- You're resilient in ambiguous situations and can approach challenges from multiple perspectives
- Bonus points if you have a working knowledge of cloud technology such as AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
Show us your stuff!
If you have any existing open-source software that you've developed (these could be your software or patches to other packages), please share the URLs for the source. Links to GitHub, etc. are handy. This is optional, and your candidacy will not be negatively impacted if you don't have public work to share.
Computer Software, Information Technology