Retaining customers is cheaper than acquiring new ones. Attract a new customer can cost up to five times more than keeping an existing customer.
One key factor for keeping your customers happy is being prepared what they have to say and is having well-developed complaint management process in place to respond to complaints in a structured manner.
Here at Jugendstil_IO, we believe in:
• Be open to criticism and discussing problems with your customers.
• Learn to listen and understand why your customers might be frustrated.
• Show genuine care and attention!
• Acknowledge the problem and apologise.
• To learn and to constantly optimise your processes and attitude towards customer happiness do post mortems and think about what went wrong.